Kunes Auto Group
Certified Pre-Owned Program
Stress-free protection for free
With Kunes No Fear Certified Vehicles you don’t have to worry about paying for peace of mind; it’s included with the purchase of eligible vehicles. Enjoy stress-free protection for no additional cost!
Peace of mind
Our No Fear certified vehicles provide security and protection for you in more ways than one. All of our certified used vehicles go through our 125-point certified inspection. You’ll get Day One, Mile One coverage, meaning you’re covered the second you drive off the lot.
Financing for everyone
We offer financing for everyone! You’ll get credit approval regardless of your current credit situation. We want you to be comfortable with your car payments so we have weekly, bi-weekly, and monthly payment options available for all buyers
3-day exchange policy
We want you to be happy with the vehicle you choose so Kunes offers a great exchange service with No Fear certified vehicles. If you decide it’s not the vehicle for you within 3 days you can bring it back and exchange it for another
- Complimentary Lifetime Powertrain Warranty with the ability to upgrade to Comprehensive Coverage
- 125-Point Certified Inspection on all Certified Used Vehicles by a trained ASE Certified Mechanic
- 1st Oil Change FREE
- Complimentary AutoCheck History Report and Buyback Protection
- FINANCING FOR EVERYONE! Guaranteed Credit Approval Regardless of Credit History! Over 30 Lenders compete to give you the most favorable terms on Kunes Certified Vehicles
- FREE No Obligation Auto Insurance Quote
- 3-Day Exchange Policy
- NO PAYMENT for up to 90 Days with selected Lenders
- Weekly, bi-weekly and monthly payment options available for all buyers
- New & Pre-Owned Lease Program for low-mileage drivers
- DAY ONE | MILE ONE COVERAGE Your car is covered the second you drive off the lot!
with our Lifetime Powertrain Coverage?
Mileage limitations are set by the dealer, up to 10 years back with fewer than 100,000 miles. To qualify the vehicle must pass our 125 point inspection. During our inspection our ASE certified mechanics inspect and make repairs where needed. Our certification process covers mechanical, tire, brake, suspension, interior and exterior standards and a final road test to find any further issues to be addressed.